• Hall, Ezra, The Puritans and Their Principles (New York, 1846).
• Harris, J. Rendel and Stephen K. Jones, The Pilgrim press: a bibliographical & historical memorial of the books printed at Leyden by the Pilgrim fathers (Cambridge, England, 1922).
• Heath, Dwight B., ed., Mourt’s Relation. A Journal of the Pilgrims at Plymouth, with an introduction and notes by Dwight B. Heath from original text of 1622 (1986).
• Hinman, Royal Ralph, A catalogue of the names of the Early Puritan Settlers of the Colony of Connecticut; with the time of their arrival in the Country and Colony (Hartford, Connecticut, 1852).
• Hunter, Rev. Joseph, Collections concerning the early history of the founders of New Plymouth: the first colonists of New England (London, 1849).
• Langdon, George D., Pilgrim Colony: a History of New Plymouth, 1620-1691 (1966). (Available to borrow at archive.org.)
• Leynse, James P., Preceding the Mayflower: The Pilgrims in England and the Netherlands, with introduction by Frances Diane Robotti (New York, 1972).
• Marshall, George N., ed., The Church of the Pilgrim Fathers [The Old First Church of Scrooby, Holland, the Mayflower and Plymouth; nine historical interpretations] (1950).
• Masefield, John, intro by, Chronicles of the Pilgrim Fathers (London and New York, 1910).
• Matthews, Albert, The term Pilgrim Fathers (Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1915).
• Moore, Nina Tiffany, Pilgrims and Puritans: The Story of the Planting of Plymouth and Boston (Boston, 1898).
• Morgan, Edmund S., Visible Saints: the History of a Puritan Idea (New York, 1966). (Wait list at archive.org.)
• Morton, Nathaniel, New England’s Memorial …Governor Bradford’s History of Plymouth Colony; Portions of [Thomas] Prince’s Chronology; Governor Bradford’s Dialogue; Gov. Winslow’s Visits to Massasoit; and Numerous Marginal Notes [and more] (1669)(6th edition, Boston, 1855).